Monday, October 08, 2007

Wow it's been a while!







I have been so busy! I appologize and plan to do much better now that summer is over at updateing this thing on a daily basis!

Here is what I have been doing! Here is my new studio in the basement! We started out just putting in new flooring because I hated cleaning up carpet after a long scrap session! But then we decided to paint the stairs which lead to the basement and I have always wanted RED! We went with just two walls being red because I didn't want to over power the room! But after I re hung all my shelving and things most of the red is covered up! I guess I could have gone with all red and it wouldn't have mattered after all! We also then decided to re do the ceiling and Robin decided to paint the old track for the drop ceiling red also and with the new ceiling tiles I just love how it turned out!


6 comments:

Picture This said...

My goodness Tina, you have been a busy girl! I am coming over. Love the room and the red walls...great choice.

DawnW

Picture This said...

Oh, and it's about time you showed up again...where have you been hiding??

DawnW

Carolyn said...

Gosh girl I have been wondering where you have been. It so good to know that I won't have to send out the blog police in search of you. hee hee

Love the "redo" of your scrappy area, the colors are perfect, and may I ask you this? Are you sure your not the manufacture for Prima..LOL Look at that load...

Hey it's so good to see you posting again.

Kim Mraz said...

OMG! I am serioulsy in love with your scrap room...it's a*ma*zing...in every way!!!

Rita said...

I have been MISSING you girl! So glad to see you posting again. That scrap space is amazing *you have just a few Primas, eh??? hee hee *

Hope the boys are doing well and having a good school year. Don't be gone so long next time! ((HUGE hugs))

Anonymous said...

WOw, what a gorgeous space! I wanna come play :)