Tuesday, October 23, 2007

3 Prima Paintable classes I offer currently


I used Marvey Glossy embossing markers on this one then heat embossed with clear powder, I love how it turned out! In real life the colors and the raised gloss is just stunning!

I used just plain markers on this one, what a simple sweet layout in 10 minutes!

This one I tea dyed with instant coffee singles bags then used Pentel Aquash water colors over it! It also shows Prima journaling paper, Prima Ribbons, Prima flowers, Prima Rubons and crystals.

5 comments:

Picture This said...

Hi Tina! Nice to see you back online. Don't hide so much. Gorgeous layouts you have done...as usual!

DawnW

Rita said...

Love all these layouts!

Miss you girl -- and I know your birthday is this month -- I just can't remember the exact date -- so happy, happy birthday -- hope you had a good one!

((BIG hugs))

Carolyn said...

Well it's about time I see some work from you.. LOL Really I miss seeing it, and seeing you.

Happy Birthday too!

Gina said...

Hi Tina. Just popping in to say hi. Loving your latest layouts! Hope we get to see lots more of them - and you - on the blog. Love your new basement studio too. You are one lucky scrapper!

Nancy said...

oooo love those layouts, they are gorgeous!!!!